1. LW turbine flow sensor (hereinafter referred to as sensor) is a newly developed anti-corrosion sensor developed by our company. It can measure the instantaneous flow rate and total volume of the liquid, and can also control the liquid quantitatively. The sensor has the characteristics of high accuracy, long life, simple operation and maintenance, etc., and is widely used in industries such as mining, petroleum, chemical industry, metallurgy, power plants and the like. The sensors are all made of non-metallic materials, which is particularly suitable for measuring highly corrosive liquids. Ideal for measuring corrosive liquids.
2. The sensor is suitable for liquids without impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. If the user needs a special type of sensor, they can negotiate and order together. When explosion-proof sensors are needed, please specify them in the order. 2. Working principle:
When the measured liquid flows through the sensor, the impeller in the sensor rotates by the kinetic energy of the liquid. At this time, the impeller blade causes the magnetic resistance of the magnetic circuit in the detection device to change periodically. Therefore, an electrical pulse signal proportional to the flow rate is induced at both ends of the detection coil, amplified by the preamplifier and sent to the display instrument.
In the measurement range, the flow pulse frequency of the sensor is directly proportional to the volume flow. This ratio is the meter coefficient expressed by K: K = f / Q or K = V / N
Where: f-flow signal frequency (Hz);
Q－volume flow (m3 / h or L / h);
N-number of pulses;
V－Total volume (m3 / L);
The meter factor of each sensor is filled in the verification certificate by the manufacturer. The K value has been set in the matching display instrument at the factory, which can display the instantaneous flow rate and the total volume. The manufacturer must not change the K value.
Third, the main technical parameters: acid liquid turbine flowmeter, plastic turbine flowmeter anti-corrosion intelligent turbine flowmeter manufacturers ★ Basic parameters (see Table 1)
★ Accuracy: 1.0, 0.5;
★ Conditions of use:
1. Ambient temperature: -20 ～ + 50 ℃;
2. Relative temperature: 5% ~ 95%;
3. Medium temperature: -20 ～ + 80 ℃;
4. Explosion-proof grade: ibⅡBT4;
★ Medium pressure: 1.0MPa;
★ Output method: pulse output or 4 ～ 20mA two-wire system;
★ Installation method: flange connection;
★ Transmission distance: The distance from the sensor to the display instrument can reach 1km;
Anticorrosive turbine flow sensor (pulse signal or 4 ~ 20mA signal anticorrosive liquid turbine flowmeter
Fourth, the meaning of the mark: acid turbine turbine flowmeter, plastic turbine flowmeter anti-corrosion intelligent turbine flowmeter manufacturers
1. LW: pulse output (5 ～ 24V power supply);
2. LWA: 4 ～ 20mA two-wire transmission output (24V power supply);
3. LWB: On-site display of instantaneous flow and cumulative maximum power consumption current of 25uA. Battery powered
4. LWC: flow transmitter 4 ～ 20mA output, + 24V power supply; without display
1. Wide flow range, the maximum range ratio can reach 1:50;
2. All non-metal materials UPVC (bearings using anti-corrosive ceramic bearings);
3. It is suitable for measuring strong corrosive acid, alkali and salt liquid;
4. The maximum power consumption current is 25uA.
Model diameter DN (mm) Starting flow (m3 / h) Flow range (m3 / h) Installation type LD d Number of holes
LW-40F 40 0.2 0.6-20 flange 140 φ 110 φ 18 4
LW-50F 50 0.3 1-40 flange 150 φ125 φ18 4
LW-80F 80 0.8 7-100 flange 160 φ160 φ18 8
LW-100F 100 1.5 10-200 flange 180 φ 180 φ 18 8
Acid turbine turbine flowmeter, plastic turbine flowmeter anticorrosive intelligent turbine flowmeter manufacturer